Friday, January 7, 2011

Bet You Didn't Know! (Juliana Ruth)

So I got a chance to sit down with Ruthie and ask her some random questions for her "bet you didn't know" post.  Ruthie was a first girl and she just turned 6 this year.  She's really competitive and loves to run fast... she's even faster than some of her brothers!  And she's pretty strong too.  She can pick up Sam and even Aunt Joanna.  She's a huge helper around the house and loves taking care of Libby.  But here some random questions you might not have known about our little Ruthie.


- Why do big kids put rings in their eyebrows and nose? Because they want to be cool, or they want to be a rock star.  But I don't ever want to do that, because I don't want to look like a wierdo. 
-  If you could tell me never to serve two vegetables again, which two would you choose?  There really isn't any vegetables I don't like so it's hard to pick any.  I sometimes don't like eggs, well I used to like them but I don't anymore.
- Who do you think I'd rather you be: an NBA ballplayer, the president, a famous explorer, or a movie star? Why?  I think mom and dad would want me to be a famous explorer.  I would like to be an explorer because it doesn't seem wierd.  I would explorer in the jungle and bring chocolate with me so that I could find pretty birds and take pictures of them so everyone could see them up close.
- Which one of our friends is the funniest? Why? Our funniest friend would be Harry McSween from Snowbird.  He acts like a little kid with us and we have so much fun together.  I like his funny faces.
 - What do you like about taking long trips in the van with the family?  I like to take long trips with my family.  You get to see pretty things like deer and wild turkeys and hawks.  Sometimes I get sick when we travel in the van and I don't like that very much.
- If you are feeling sad, what meal could I make or order that would cheer you up? ICE CREAM!!!  My favorite is plain vanilla with chocolate syrup on top.
-  If you could arrange it, what time would daddy come home from work? Then, what would we do together? I would like him to come home right after breakfast.  And then we could play hide and go seek all day.  Sam is the best hider in our family.  One time he was in Grandma's room hiding behind the curtains and no one ever found him.
- What's your favorite thing do you like to do with mom? Why?  I like to be around when mom is making bread - it's so much fun.  I get my own dough to make my own creations.  I made cinnammon raisin bread one time and it was really good.  I tried to make an apple dumpling once and it turned out all mushy and didn't taste very good.
- If you had to have a disability, which one of these would you pick, and why? (couldn't see, couldn't talk, couldn't hear, couldn't walk)  Boy that's a hard one.  I guess I would pick not being able to walk.  I would pick that because you would just have to use a wheelchair and you could still talk and hear and see and all that.  I would have a pink wheelchair with purple stripes, one big wheel would be pink and the other one is purple and my favorite game to play would be tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment